- The term "Personal Information" in this privacy statement means any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
- We do not collect Personal Information about you when you visit our website.
- You can visit and use the website without informing us who you are or revealing personal information.
- If you send us a contact me request or feedback you can do so without revealing your identity.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
- This online service is hosted in Australia in secure facilities to help protect the privacy of data and Personal Information we collect and hold.
- We maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards for Personal Information.
We update, test and maintain our technology and communications security measures on a regular, ongoing basis.
- All of our employees are informed and aware of the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information.
- Access to your Personal Information is restricted to those employees who need it to respond to you or provide services to you.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Information in the following ways:
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your Personal Information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting but only if you tell us this is your wish.
- To improve your experience on our website, we may use 'cookies'. Cookies are an industry standard and most, companies and government agency websites use them.
- A cookie is a small text file that our site may place on your computer as a tool to remember your preferences.
- Our website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other linked sites.
Rights and Choices
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or if you believe that any information we may be holding is incorrect or incomplete, please email email@example.com as soon as possible or alternatively you can write to:
One Stop Energy Australia
U16 200 Camboon Rd,
Malaga WA 6090
How to Make a Complaint
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) can investigate privacy complaints from individuals about Australian Government Agencies and private sector companies covered by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The contact details of the Commission are stated below.
Telephone: 1300 363 992
Fax: 02 9284 9666
Post: GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
Updated on: 9/ Feb / 2019.